- World-renowned composer and music technology innovator
- Professor of Music and Media at the MIT Media Lab
- Head of the Hyperinstruments group at MIT
- Designed custom instruments for renowned artists including Prince and Peter Gabriel
- Contributed to the development of Guitar Hero
- Composed a huge number of pieces and worked on several operas
And the best part? I will be getting fifteen to thirty minutes of his time in three days! I can't wait to talk to him and hear what he has to say about algorithmic composition. He's a BIG deal. He's won numerous awards and is on the cutting edge of digital music.
I'm psyched out of my mind right now.