I'm pretty bummed that I haven't had much time to work on ANR lately. A few days ago, however, I decided that I'm going to step up my game - I'm going to start treating small sub-tasks of project A New Reality like homework each day. Hopefully this will allow me to get big things done by taking them in small pieces.

This week I spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to get ray picking right. The engine now supports bounding-box ray picking. Individual triangle picking is coming soon. Once I get picking down, I should be able to create highly-interactive tools that will allow me to play with procedural modeling and texturing.

Slowly but surely!